Site Home> Remote Learning and Instructional Continuity
Remote Learning and Instructional Continuity
- Remote Learning and Instructional Continuity Sakai site, which includes descriptions and examples of Sakai and other tools available to faculty for remote and hybrid teaching and learning. Sakai will prompt you to login and select “Yes, add me.” You will then be added as a participant in the project site.
- Technologies and Support for Instructional Continuity
- Course Continuity Checklist
- New to Sakai and Remote Teaching, a valuable teaching and learning resource video for faculty – recorded on 3/17/20.
- Zoom Video Conferencing grants students, faculty and non-Providence College members the ability to video chat and share resources from anywhere on any device.
- 2020 SI: Recordings and Resources, includes recordings, resources, handouts, and agenda from the 2020 Faculty Summer Institute.
- Replicating Classroom Activities Online, includes ideas for digital resources to replicate activities that you may normally include in a face-to-face course.